How to upload the documents of the presentation
To upload the documents of the presentation it is necessary to have the access data provided by the organizer, ICML. Follow the steps below to upload the documents correctly.
1. Allowed documents
The next files are supported:
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt or .pptx)
- Keynote (.key)
- PDF (.pdf)
- Video (.mp4 / .mov / .mpeg / .wmv )
- Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx)
- Microsoft Excel (.xls or .xlsx)
- Folders* only .zip
*If you have a folder with multiple documents, you must compress it (.zip format) to load it.
Important: The documents and the folder must be named correctly.
2. Rename the documents
The documents must be renamed as follows (Information available in the program):
- Date of presentation (year-month-day)
- Initial of the name
- Presentation time with the 24 hour system (hours-minutes)
- Room where the presentation takes place
- Document version
- Document extension
- 25th March 2020 Presentation
- Surname: Daulte
- Initial of the name: J
- Presentation time: 16:15
- Room 2
- Version 1
- PowerPoint Document
3. How to upload the documents
4. Authorisation to include your presentation slides-set in the ICML Platform:
ICML attendees very often asked for the possibility to access the slides-sets of the presentations, for personal educational purposes only (and to avoid, during the sessions, to take notes or a picture of every slide!).
Therefore, slides-sets of all presentations – where speaker permission is granted – will be included in a platform accessible to 15-ICML attendees upon payment of CHF 50.-
We assume that our presenters agree with this project and authorise the release of their slides-set.
On the contrary, non-inclusion of slides-set in the platform must be explicitly requested writing to ICML Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).